As COVID restrictions have eased, many Bay Area cities are ready to resume their annual 4th of July celebrations and firework shows. Below is a list of confirmed events happening around the Bay Area with links to more information on each event.
Parades and Festivities
– Festivities will be held at the USS Hornet from 10 a.m to 6 p.m.. More info here
– Event features a car show, live entertainment, craft/vendors, parade begins at 5 p.m and fireworks in the evening. More info here
– **July 3rd** Live music, kid crafts, outdoor games and more in the Danville Livery from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. More info here
Half Moon Bay
– Parade and festival from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m including “Kids Fab Fun Zone.” More info here
Orinda – Parade begins at BART at 11 a.m. followed by live music in the Community Center Park. More info here.
– The Parade will run through various Pleasant Hill neighborhoods, featuring music, sponsors, local organizations, first responders, and community leaders. More info and map route here
San Jose – Rose, White & Blue festival will be held from 11 a.m to 3 p.m and features a Kids Bike Party! More info here.
– Fireworks over the river at 9 p.m. More info here
– Drive-in fireworks at Concord Pavilion, SOLD OUT. More info here
– Fireworks show at College Park High School at 9:15 p.m., but residents are asked to watch from their homes or other areas; no gathering at school grounds. More info here
– A fireworks display will be launched from two barges on the Bay beginning at 9:30 pm. More info here
– Fireworks at California’s Great America above Flight Deck at 8:45 p.m. More info here
If you will be celebrating the 4th of July at home this year, the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District wants to remind you to make it a fun and safe holiday!
- Leave fireworks to the professionals
- Fireworks cause 17,000 fires every year
- Kids under 4 followed by kids aged 10-14 are the most often injured
- Over 10,000 people are hurt every year
- Sparklers burn at a temperature of 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer, glow sticks are a fun and safe alternative
- Keep your pets indoors as they can easily be frightened by loud noises
At Arrive Real Estate Group
we would like to wish you a safe and happy Independence Day! Please remember to contact us
for all of your real estate needs as we help keep the American dream alive… one homeowner at a time!