Staging your home is all about putting the best foot forward for potential buyers. By highlighting its most desirable features, you can draw more interest for your home and leave a lasting impression that is sure to help you sell it more quickly. At Arrive Real Estate Group, we work with the top stagers to make your home look its best. We will walk through your home and provide you with a list of recommendations to help your home sell the fastest and net you the most money. Here are some things you can begin thinking about and even implement before our first meeting.
- Help buyers visualize it as their own. Make it easier for buyers to imagine themselves making your house their home by removing personal memorabilia, knick-knacks, and photos. Instead replace them with simple décors, such as paintings, nature images, and plants.
- Think sleek instead of comfy. Modern-day buyers are leaning toward modern, crisp, clean interiors over comfy, homey looks. When staging your home, keep a minimalist mindset, and incorporate bright colors only as accents.
- Deep clean the small spaces. It's obvious to say you should clean your home before viewing, but don’t forget to cover your bases by deep cleaning the small spots. Take time to scrub porous areas like grout that may hold on to stains and baseboards where small pet hairs and dust love to cling.
- Spruce up your landscaping. The first impression your home gives to potential buyers is its exterior. Ensure you have a freshly mowed lawn, neat hedges and shrubbery, bright flowers, fresh mulch and a clean driveway.
- Set the mood. A home is so much more than just the way it looks, so you need to appeal to the other senses. Prior to having potential buyers over, set the mood by burning delicious smelling candles and selecting an upbeat, happy soundtrack to play in the background.
Still not sure where to start or what improvements need to be made? Contact Arrive Real Estate Group and let us put our full service strategies to work. We will coordinate the vendors for home improvements, staging, cleaning and photography to make sure your home looks its best!