As we entered 2023, the real estate market had shifted. Homes were staying on the market for weeks at a time with many enduring price changes and below asking offers. Once January began, we again saw a shift as we edged closer to spring. Arrive Real Estate Group has had a great start to the year with over $20M sold or under contract and 11 happy clients in the first quarter. We currently have two homes that just arrived on the market and we are preparing several others to list this spring. Let's take a look at our first quarter transactions:
- 370 Calle La Montana, Moraga - Sold for $1,720,000
- 21 Shawnee Court, San Ramon - Sold for $2,050,000
- 841 Kirkcrest Road, Danville - Sold for $2,000,000 Represented Buyer
- 1215 Traud Drive, Concord - Sold for $950,000 Represented Buyer
- 576 Monarch Ridge Road, Walnut Creek - Sold for $1,225,000
- 6361 Twinberry Circle #16, Avila Beach - Sold for $1,070,000 Represented Buyer
- 1822 El Nido, Diablo - Sold for $7,350,000 Represented Buyer
- 225 Matteson Court, Danville - Listed for $1,250,000 Now Pending
- 25 Northview Court, Danville - Listed for $2,698,000 Now Pending
- 668 Glen Road, Danville - Just Listed for $3,598,000
- 50 Marseille Court, Danville - Just Listed for $1,649,000
And more homes arriving soon...
Are you thinking about making a move or is someone you know? Whether you are looking near or far, contact Arrive Real Estate Group to discover the difference when you Arrive With Us!
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
You’ve got questions and we can’t wait to answer them.