It’s fall y’all! Once the first day of Fall hits, we have officially been given the green light to break out the fall decor. All things flannel, leaves, and of course pumpkins are filling our shopping carts. Fall weather may not have arrived yet but pumpkin patches are ready to open.
Below you will find a list of Bay Area pumpkin patches but before you go, ALWAYS call or check their website! Many pumpkin patches may sell out early this year, change their hours and have COVID-19 requirements. Please note, the hours listed below are for the month of October. Call to confirm their supply, their hours, and which attractions or activities are available. Don’t see your favorite patch on the list? Let us know so we can add it.
Three Nunns Farm
– Open daily from 10am to 6pm – Featuring u-pick pumpkins, tractor rides, corn maze and more family fun.
Smith Family Farm
– Open daily from 9am to 5pm – Live music, barnyard animals, pumpkin art, photo ops, play areas, mini corn maze and of course, lots of pumpkins. General admission is $13.50 (CASH) and includes any pumpkin from the patch.
– Open 12pm – 6pm Monday, Wednesday – Friday (closed Tuesday for field trips); Open from 10am – 6pm Saturday & Sunday – Featuring a pumpkin village, duck pond, animal encounters and ATV farm tours.
Half Moon Bay
– Open daily from 9am – 6pm – Featuring tipi, Berner Day, old tractor and hay rides
– Open daily in October from 9am – 5pm, advanced tickets strongly recommended
– Featuring pony rides, train rides, haunted house, barn slide, hay rides, fun town, petting zoo, dig zone, deli and more!
Arata Pumpkin Farm
– Open Fri & Sat from 9am – 10:30pm and Sun – Thur from 9am – 6:30pm – Additional fees for the two acre hay maze, haunted barn, hay rides, Play Land, petting zoo and picnic area.
– Open Thur 10am – 6pm and Fri – Sun from 10am – 10pm – Admission includes jumping pillow, cow train, pig races, bounce houses, corn box, hayride and more. Trail of Lights open on the weekends for an additional fee.
Joan’s Pumpkin Patch
– Open daily from 10am – 6pm, closed Mondays
– Featuring pumpkin bowling, little blue train, feed the farm animals, inflatable slide, old west town and more. **Cash only**
– Open Wed to Fri from 3pm to 6pm and Sat and Sun from 10am – 6pm – Featuring a giant corn maze previously showcased on the David Letterman show. Note, additional cost and separate operating hours for the corn maze.
Moore’s Pumpkin Patch
– Open Mon to Thur from 12pm to 7pm and Fri to Sun from 10am – 8pm – $5 admission fee featuring an animal observatory, seed planting and photo opportunities. Rides and attractions at an additional cost.
Great Glass Pumpkin Patch
– Open Oct 1 – 2 ONLY
10am – 5pm – Featuring over 10,000 hand blown glass pumpkins and glass blowing demonstrations.
Webb Ranch Pumpkin Patch
– Open daily from 10am – 6pm – Featuring hay rides, pony rides, haunted house, obstacle course, petting zoo and more for an additional fee. Weekend activities require a reservation.
– Open daily from 9am – 7pm – Featuring 20 varieties of pumpkins plus gourds, Indian corn, miniature hay maze and visit the chickens, geese, ducks, baby pigs, goats, llamas and miniature ponies.
Moore’s Pumpkin Patch
– Open Mon to Thur from 12pm to 7pm and Fri to Sun from 10am – 8pm – Carnival rides and jump houses are at an additional fee.
Santa Rosa Pumpkin Patch
– Opens daily Oct 1, check the website for hours – Featuring cornhole, barnyard ball zone, pumpkin tether ball and a giant hay bale maze.
***REMEMBER DON’T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU HAVEN’T CONFIRMED THEIR HOURS AND AVAILABILITY***
At Arrive Real Estate Group, we are a team of passionate, connected and innovative professionals who adjust to current market conditions to consistently help our clients sell their homes quicker and achieve higher results than the local market average. To learn more about the strategic systems we offer our clients, just Ask Arrive!